- The #9 Blade leaves fur 2mm.
- Ideal for underbelly, face, ears, paws or all over short fur breeds.
- A good blade for a short cut and for stripping matts if close to the skin.
- It can be used for close clipper work on some Poodles, Spaniels, Setters and Terriers with sensitive skin.
- Made from Japanese carbon steel to provide increased durability for a long lasting edge.
- These pet clipper blades cut smoother and last longer. Made with high precision grinding you'll definitely notice the quality cutting finish. These blades have rounded tips so you won't scratch your pet's skin.
- These universal pet clipper blades fit any A5 type clippers that have an detachable snap on/off blade system.
- If your dog has a long or thick double coat we recommend purchasing a second blade such as a #4, #5 or #7 which will glide through the coat easier than the #10, and will leave the fur longer.