- The #5F blade leaves the fur 6.5mm.
- Frequently used for fluffy coats such as poodles, bichons, terriers. This is a finishing blade, designed to be used after a "rough cut" groom.
- The F blades work well on fine fur.
- A short, smooth finish can be achieved with this blade. Designed to glide through the hair with ease to prevent pulling or tugging of the hair.
- It is most often used for finishing a short lamb trim.
- Made from Japanese carbon steel to provide increased durability for a long lasting edge.
- These pet clipper blades cut smoother and last longer. Made with high precision grinding you'll definitely notice the quality cutting finish. These blades have rounded tips so you won't scratch your pet's skin.
- These universal pet clipper blades fit any A5 type clippers that have an detachable snap on/off blade system.
- If your dog has a long or thick double coat we recommend purchasing a second blade such as a #4, #5 or #7 which will glide through the coat easier than the #10, and will leave the fur longer.