- The #5 blade leaves the fur 6.5mm.
- This skip tooth (rough cut) blade is frequently used for fluffy coats such as Poodles and Bichons.
- It does not comb the hair flat to the body as much as the full tooth blade, great for natural look on most terrier coats.
- Made from Japanese carbon steel to provide increased durability for a long lasting edge.
- These pet clipper blades cut smoother and last longer. Made with high precision grinding you'll definitely notice the quality cutting finish. These blades have rounded tips so you won't scratch your pet's skin.
- These universal pet clipper blades fit any A5 type clippers that have an detachable snap on/off blade system.
- If your dog has a long or thick double coat we recommend purchasing a second blade such as a #4, #5 or #7 which will glide through the coat easier than the #10, and will leave the fur longer.