- The #7 blade leaves fur 3.2mm. Used for body work on any breed where a short/medium length cut is desired.
- This skip tooth (rough cut) blade can be used for matted dogs and thick coats that other blades cannot penetrate. This is the shortest of the skip tooth blades.
- Our most commonly sold additional blade.
- Since the blade features a flat face and wider spacing between the teeth it can penetrate the skin, skin needs to be pulled tight to avoid this.
- Made from Japanese carbon steel to provide increased durability for a long lasting edge.
- These pet clipper blades cut smoother and last longer. Made with high precision grinding you'll definitely notice the quality cutting finish. These blades have rounded tips so you won't scratch your pet's skin.
- These universal pet clipper blades fit any A5 type clippers that have an detachable snap on/off blade system.
- If your dog has a long or thick double coat we recommend purchasing a second blade such as a #4, #5 or #7 which will glide through the coat easier than the #10, and will leave the fur longer.