- The #10 blade leaves the fur 1.6mm and is the most commonly used blade.
- This size blade is designed for clipping the face, paws, underbelly and the coat of most breeds.
- The #10 blade is the best choice if a short cut is desired and is often used for stripping matts too close to the skin for other blades.
- Designed to glide through the hair with ease to prevent pulling or tugging of the hair. This is the blade of choice for most close clipper work on Poodles, Spaniels, Setters and Terriers.
- Made from Japanese carbon steel to provide increased durability for a long lasting edge.
- These pet clipper blades cut smoother and last longer. Made with high precision grinding you'll definitely notice the quality cutting finish. These blades have rounded tips so you won't scratch your pet's skin.
- These universal pet clipper blades fit any A5 type clippers that have an detachable snap on/off blade system.
- If your dog has a long or thick double coat we recommend purchasing a second blade such as a #4, #5 or #7 which will glide through the coat easier than the #10, and will leave the fur longer.